Friday, October 9, 2009

Reading: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote

Whenever I finish any book, I open my books cupboard and take a long, long time to decide which one to pick up next. As I say, reading a book is always a unique experience, so it totally depends what can of mood I am in.

I picked up this book because first of all it is quite thin. Considering the fact that I don’t get too much time everyday, and keep reading the same book sometimes for the entire week. So, I thought I should read a short one.

I had bought this book online primarily because I have read so much about it, and there has also been a film with Audrey Hepburn. So, there you go.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm sometimes when am confused what to read I pick up two three books & ultimately read the one that keeps me hooked. These days am into page turners :D reading Secrets & Lies. Chick lit but turning out to be a masala page turner. I do have breakfast at tiffany's lets see when do i pick it up. :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! And I'm just planning my next lot of buys.

    ReplyDelete