Time really flies! No matter how much I try being regular on my blog, “time” just beats me! It smuggles away seconds and minutes, and even days. Anyways, that’s not the point. I don’t have a book to review right now, because I am still reading it. It will take atleast 2 more days. By the way, I am reading “Butter Chicken in Ludhiana by Pankaj Mishra”. Quite an interesting book, though a bit slow in few places but worth it. It is next on my review list.
This weekend, I had an overwhelming urge to buy atleast 10 books! First it took me hours to shortlist a few after reading lots and lots of reviews. So, I was not able to buy them during the weekend, but well, I have bought it yesterday! I just love the moment when I receive them through courrier. I cannot define the joy!
Here are the books that I bought:
1. Witness the Night by Kishwar Desai
2. Deaf Heaven by Pinki Virani
3. Doordarshan Days by Bhaskar Ghose
4. Gandhi: Naked Ambition by Jad Adams
5. Harilal Gandhi: A Life by by Chandulal B. Dalal
6. If I am Missing or Dead by Janine Latus
7. Leela : A Patchwork Life by Leela Naidu & Jerry Pinto
8. Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi
9. The Dancing Girls Of Lahore by Louise Brown
10. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
I am majorly into Non-Fiction these days. I keep on hunting for different kinds of good non-fiction reads. Most of the above books are through Outlook reviews. I also like The Hindu Book reviews.